The Independent article 1.

If you are not using the internet to apply for a passport, you should: 2.

If your application is not successful, you can check the status of your application by visiting the Home Office website, and using the “File a Complaint” link on the top right of the page.


If the process is still ongoing, you will be able to contact the Home Secretary’s online complaint form by going to the website and selecting the “Complaint” option.


You can find the details of any further inquiries you might have by visiting your local FazCentral office.


The information in this article is accurate as of 29 July 2018.

For more information, please see the Home Affairs Department’s online Passport Services website.