Naturalization applications, like any other application for a U.S. visa, are legal, but the application process itself is not.

It’s not a simple process, and you need to fill out forms.

Some of the legal hurdles are more complex than others, and many of the applications are difficult to apply for.

You also can’t get a visa unless you’re a U, D, or N. If you’ve already lived in the United States for at least five years and you have a passport, you’re still able to apply.

If not, you’ll need to file for a visa extension.

If the naturalization process is hard, you may be eligible for other kinds of visas, like student visas.

If your application is denied, you can appeal the decision within 30 days of the decision.

Some countries, like Canada, don’t allow any extensions.

If all you want to do is apply for a tourist visa, you should be able to do that.

However, if you want a green card, you might have to wait a little longer.

You’ll also need to get your green card in person in a visa office.

If everything goes well, your greencard will be processed within 60 days of your application being approved.

You may also be able take advantage of a waiver if you’re not a U or D. You can learn more about naturalization.